- Version: 1.1.2 (154)
- File size: 47.6 MB
- Uploaded: April 14, 2018
- Minimum Android version: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- MD5: c93a6f2023521b8073118d7e067dcf89
- SHA1: c7d81e3f4ab772cc03801d02ac60ed6ef8ad6338
Tekken 3 is a fighting game developed by Tekken. Tekken 3 is a game that many people may easily relate to. It’s the third installment in the Tekken series, and it’s another fighting game. Tekken was first released in arcades in 1997. Tekken was published for the PlayStation 2 again later in 2005. Here’s how to get Tekken 3 and play it:
How Do I Get Tekken 3 For PC?
Users can get Tekken 3 for their PC from a variety of sources. There are a few prerequisites for playing Tekken 3 on your PC. A 16MB graphics card, 100MB hard disc space, and 128MB memory RAM are all required.
Here’s how you can get Tekken 3 on your computer:
Step 1: Go to your PC/browser laptop and search for Tekken 3 download.
Step 2: You’ll discover Tekken 3 installers on a variety of platforms; choose one and download the game’s installation.
Step 3: Once the game has been downloaded, follow the on-screen directions to install it.
Step 4: Now you’re ready to go. On your PC, you may begin playing Tekken 3.
How Do I Get Tekken 3 For Android?
The procedure for downloading Tekken 3 on Android is much more straightforward. Here’s how to get Tekken 3 on your Android phone or tablet:
- Step 1: Go to Google Play and look for Tekken 3 there.
- Step 2: Select the game from the list of options, which will be followed by comparable fighting games.
- Step 3: Select Download and the game will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Step 4: After that, you may access the game, sign in, and play Tekken 3 on your Android phone.As previously stated, Tekken 3 is a fighting game that is quite popular around the world. Following the prohibition on PUBG in India, various other games have gained popularity, including Tekken 3. You can download and play Tekken 3 with these simple steps.